Wayuu Bags- Premium
All of these bags "Mochilas", have been handwoven from the women of the Wayuu tribe. All bags are never the same. The colors and prints chosen symbolize the tribes culture, wisdom, knowledge and family. They take about a month to make just 1 bag.
We work with a group that helps provide sustainability to the tribes. Each bag that's purchased helps donate tanks of clean water to the villages of the Wayuu people who reside in the rural areas of Colombia and Venezuela
These in specific are
- Double threaded 2-3 times to elaborate
- Use premium quality thread
- Bucket style bag
- Thick strap for crossbody or shoulder hang
- Use as a beach bag, carry produce, essentials
- Adjustable tassels to open/close bag
- Dimensions: height- 11 in. diameter- 9in.